WILW: my Easter dress for less!!

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

I loved my Easter dress this year! It was a cold shoulder style (even though you can't really tell in this pic) with ruffle detail at sleeve, in this great blue hue. It was by Crosby and we sold it at Sugar. All gone now, since we only had three, but I've had several friends ask about it and thought I'd let you know about a similar style we just got in last week...


It's a look-alike from Karlie for only $84 bucks!! (the Crosby version was over $200. God love her and her line, but I do try to find styles for the store that are $150 or LESS)

Shop this gorgeous "Nothin' But Blue Skies Dress" over on our website!






 it's SO GOOD. I may even like this lighter blue better...

I will say it runs a bit short, so you may want to size up one size!

and this color is clearly Caitlin's (from Southern Curls & Pearls) favorite color! Seriously. You NEED this color in your closet...





We also got yet another similar style this week, which I will take pics of today. Just keep checking our website for more fun cold shoulder styles and more of this fabulous color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019