the past three months...

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Once again, life has gotten so busy I've failed at blogging. It's definitely on the back burner and that's ok but I'm back again in efforts of documenting our year! 

Didn't realize how busy we've been until I wrote this all out, but here's a brief run down:

We celebrated Easter...


We went to IOP for a few days over Spring Break



celebrated 13 years in business at Sugar...


Charlie finished up his very FIRST tball season!


and Cade & the boys were so thrilled to finally have another season this year too..


I went to market and had a fun overnight girls trip with friends...



and then I directed a wedding for the sweetest friend's daughter...


and our sweet Charlie had his final preschool ceremony! look out 5K here we come...


we had a fabulous Memorial Day in IOP again with cousins...


celebrated my bestie in Gville and tried out the new rooftop bar, Juniper!





Next up, I'll post about our fun family vacay at Fripp! Can't believe we're halfway through the Summer (really more than half - HOW!?) but we're ready to savor a few more weeks before school starts back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019