Life is wild. God is good :: VBS 2019

Monday, June 24, 2019

The boys + cousin Carter had a blast at VBS last week that was held at my sister/bro-in-law's church, Main Street Methodist in Abbeville!


my sister was actually in charge of the entire VBS this year and I had been helping her decorate and prep for weeks prior. The theme was "ROAR: Life is Wild. God is good" and it was such a fun theme


She also roped me in to volunteer and help, so I ended up helping with Charlie's class (2-3-4 year olds) which was great because they had a big crew!



Courtney and Mack as the lion, "Zion" . hahaha




since Charlie isn't in preschool yet (he starts in August), this was a fun time to meet new friends and get a feel for what preschool will be like.













it was only three mornings, 9-12 and they had a ball! 

Now this week Cade has sports camp at Erskine so he's super pumped about that but Charlie doesn't quite understand why he can't go. ha! (ages 6+ - I said one day, buddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019