valentine sweetness.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

We kicked off Valentine's Day with a GALENTINE dinner with two of my customers/friends 
at The Village Grill! Love this cute Crosby top  that's on sale now. The sleeve detail is amazing! 

Ashlyn Top - Guns & Roses - by Crosby - ON SALE NOW
Speaking of amazing...
 If you're ever visiting Abbeville, SC then you need to go to The Village Grill just to get the Cashew Pie. 


The next morning, Valentine's Day, I woke up to the SWEETEST surprise from Chad and the boys...


For years Chad has made me these paper napkins roses and he said Wednesday night while I was out to dinner he taught Cade to do then too. Be still my heart.

Cade's artwork: Apparently he knows Charlie is just as big as he is! haha


from the time he was born , I've always sang "You are my sunshine" to Cade...


I made them cinnamon rolls with pink icing and left out a little Valentine surprise too...


On the way to work,  heart shaped Chick Fil A biscuits were a must for me and my store manager Kayla. Later we were surprised with the cutest fruit bouquets from a sweet customer!!


We never go out to eat on Valentine's Day but rather just cook at home. Now with two boys, it's homework bath time and lots of Valentine snuggles...


hope your V-Day was full of all of your favorite things too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019