weekend happenings

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

a fun weekend to CHILL before the craziness of the holidays (#retail + #USPS) begins.

first up, Saturday morning pancakes.


Then I got my hair chopped a little last Tuesday and this was the first day I actually had time to truly "fix it" up. The key is layers + my favorite hair products: Moroccan Oil Root Boost + Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast + Amika Headstrong Hairspray. 

I also use this $12 Conair 1 inch curling iron and have for years. I actually have two, one at home and one at the store. Favorite straightener is the BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1" Flat Iron. Amazing!!!! Especially if you have shorter hair and need a smaller flat iron. It's not cheap but yet under $100. Worth every penny.


we went over to a friend's to watch football...



oh and here's a pic of my lazy boy from earlier that day. it definitely felt good to be a little lazy!


Because Sunday after church and lunch, it was back to work a little again. Chad had to help me tackle a couple projects in our back room to get us set for Black Friday prepping' and Charlie was helping us while Cade was playing at a friend's house.


finished up the weekend making this YUMMY HALLOWEEN BARK...


and a Fall photoshoot at Erskine for Sugar


hope everyone had a great one. 
now on to all things S P O O K Y!

Happy {almost} Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019