soccer, concerts, and more!

Friday, September 21, 2018

Just a little recap of the week! Monday Cade had another soccer game (we're 2x per week until first of October) and his younger niece and nephew , Macy and Skip, came to watch him. 

Skip is literally the emoji. His facial expressions kill me. Gosh, he's so darn cute!!!!!



I mean look at this little chunk monk.


these two are T-R-O-U-B-L-E.


mad she couldn't play...




Wednesday night me and two long time high school besties/bridesmaids went to see Maren Morris (my FAV) and Niall Horan at PNC Music Pavillion in Charlotte! We left early and had dinner/drinks  at Flying Saucer before. So much fun...


friends since 8th grade. twenty years. time FLIES.


Unfortunately I had to rush home from the concert bc my Cade was sick with the stomach bug! AWFUL. He's been out of school for two days but luckily the rest of us haven't got it. I've Lysol'd the entire house. Can not handle. Praying everyone stays well!

next, just another pic of this precious baby...


Lastly, here's some of my favorites from today's new arrivals launch at Sugar...

The Harvest Top is a great balloon sleeve knit blouse (so soft!) for $28 and it's also available in mustard yellow. It screams Fall. We just need cooler temps now!


definitely need cooler temps for this yummy Pink Dreams Cardigan, but I'm soooo ready...
If you don't have a blush cardigan in your closet this season, you need.
Oh and this one is only $39.99. Yes.


and THIS top. Die over this one. It's the Teggy Tulle Top named after one of my favorite fashion bloggers, Teggy French, because I totally see her in this with glam statement earrings.

It's also $39.99. Such a great deal for a fun top that will take you straight through the holiday season...


add big statement earrings, like these Irma Earrings by Sheila Fajl


would be SO cute with these wide leg crop pants in red from J Crew
(one of the few places I shop (J Crew Outlet mostly) if I'm not wearing Sugar)


with fun shoes at Christmas? Yes, please.

Back to work I go and praying my Cade feels better for the weekend.
Happy FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019