Cade + Mommy Day Out

Friday, August 10, 2018

So last year I thought it would be fun to have a "back to school shopping" day with Cade before he started kindergarten. Just me and him! We always have Charlie in tow + I do have a lot of mama/Charlie time when Cade is in school so yes, it's nice to spend one on one with each child.

We decided to do it again this year because I am alllll about traditions. Last year we went to lunch at Pizza Inn in Anderson, bought school supplies and went to a movie. This year, we moved up to Cheesecake Factory, went to Target, spent an hour playing at Dave & Busters (yes, both of us...;), got his haircut, shopped at Sam's and Trader Joes ..... then we were exhausted and came home. haha It really was a fun day!!!!!!

tee: mini boden // new balance kicks: JCrew



he's so grown!!!! this picture trips me out...



can't believe he's going to start FIRST GRADE in just a few weeks!!!!!!!

He found out his teacher will be Mrs. Johnson and he's in the same class with some of his new friends he made last year, especially his buddy Reid. He was so excited about that, so I feel much better about the year and know he's going to have so much fun. I'm so thankful he loves school and each phase, each grade is a fun, new adventure (as sad as it is to see him grow)


Neither of us will be looking forward to getting up early (hellooo I usually don't go to work until 9 or 10), but I can guarantee he's going to enjoy sleeping in over the next week as MUCH as WE...I mean, he can! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019