:: weekend rewind ::

Monday, July 23, 2018

another Summer weekend come and gone...

Friday when I got off, I scooted over to my sister's to snuggle with this preciousness. Then I ended up kidnapping my niece for a few hours so she could come play with Charlie while Cade was at a friends for a few hours! 


pics out of order but Chad is soooo excited about his tomato plant. haha


This baby girl is so spunky and definitely the daughter I never had. Love spoiling her rotten! 


Charlie is in his element in pjs and his sandbox...




we had a fun evening. the weather was perfect!


We thought Saturday would be a wash out and I ended up having to work (and missing a friend's fun pool birthday party/girls day...ugh) but Chad & his dad took Cade and Jackson fishing while Charlie stayed with Mimi for a few hours.


yesterday me & chad attempted to go back to the lake fishing with our two + three nephews, only for the boat to mess up. it was a disaster of a day, like three hours of driving and two lakes later......omg...so crazy and so much of a disaster that it just became comical but we made the best of it and the boys just enjoyed swimming!





there were a few pop up rain showers, but all in all we were happy to just enjoy a little Sunday funday. Now more rain in the forecast this week...boooooo...

Hope you all had a great one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019