kindergarten graduation!!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Our "baby Cade" graduated from kindergarten today. 

YES!

 This precious little nugget is a K5 grad.

Don't. blink.


our handsome boy before school this morning...




receiving his diploma...




aaaand "flossin" back down the aisle. ohmygah. no joke...


with his sweet teacher Mrs. Watson! 
So thankful for such awesome teachers. I still can't get over how much he's learned this year.


with assistant Mrs McClain. 
again, so thankful for amazing teachers who loved on my baby all year







proud baby brother...



fam jam. 
(Charlie with those little hands wrapped around my leg...bless it. Love my "mama's boys")


Afterwards we went to eat at Cracker Barrel and when Cade said the blessing, he goes...

"Dear Lord, Thank you for my mama...

 who planned to take us to Cracker Barrel...

my favorite place to eat"

as a big smile went across my face, so did a big welp of tears in my eyes. 

There is one thing for sure, he will ALWAYS be mama's baby boy!!!!!!

Thank you Lord for blessing us with this precious gift. We are so proud of him and look forward to all the fun years ahead. This is just the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019