Sugar's 10 Year Celebration Weekend :: April 13-14

Monday, April 23, 2018

Finally attempting to get caught up over here on the ol' blog, but I can go ahead and tell you that once you read this post you'll know why I've been MIA. Whew! This big 10 year celebration has been in the works for months now and I've looked forward to it for soooo long! We all poured a lot of hard work to pull this big bash off and I couldn't have done it without 1. my amazing Sug team 2. Chad taking Cade camping and 3. my mom tending to Charlie. I was definitely an MIA mom, literally working 12+ hour days that week, but it was aaaaall worth it. An unbelievably SWEET weekend that was absolutely perfect and full of even sweeter surprises!

So Friday night was a a VIP party for 150 of our sweetest customers, family and friends. We sent invitations and had apps, an open bar, free gifts with purchase, a photo wall, and so much more! 




I was blessed with the most gorgeous flowers from the sweetest friends! They made the store look (and smell!) even more amazing...



fabulous cookies from Aly Smith in Anderson, SC. 




We served a non-alcoholic Palm Punch, which was a huge hit. 
It was just Sprite + raspberry sorbet. Topped it off (like we topped the champagne) 
with pink cotton candy just for fun!


gorgeous gifts from FIG here in Uptown.


the music was blaring and it was so fun mingling with customers while they shopped!


then I had the SURPRISE OF THE DANG YEAR!!!!!!!

College roomie/bestie Cameron FLEW all the way from Tampa and Heather (who I met through Cameron and have known/loved for years now) drove all the way from North Myrtle Beach!

I was shocked and of course, my emotional self started crying. Still can not believe it.


For my Friday night outfit, I wore this Sweet as Sugar Dress by Jade + fabulous Sam Edelman heels from Blossom Greenville.


my friend Beth was in on this secret and that's where Heather & Cameron stayed, in Greenville.


crazy crazy (long) day topped off by celebratory cheers with these gals! 


Saturday morning it was right back for a full day of fun! We had a $10 sidewalk sale, continued the cocktails and promotions. Oh and extended hours 10-6pm!


these fabulous t-shirts with custom artwork by Hennessy in the Home was our free gift with $200


On Saturday, I wore LaRoque's Ivy Top in Pink. Sold out at the moment, but hope to get more soon!


also these fun reusable tote bags + we had koozies and lip balm!


my niece Macy stopped by and loved the cookies :)





thankful for friends who help me bartend ;) 


so much fun...this removable wallpaper from Spoonflower was perfect!



After it was all said and done I just drank yet another Red Bull and scooted up to Greenville to meet the gals and have an AMAZING dinner at Limoncello! 

Italian is my fav. My friends know my love language. The chicken marsala was divine!!!!!!





Couldn't be more thankful for amazing friends, amazing customers and amazing family who have all been right by my side since the very beginning. 

It has been an incredible decade and I look forward to many , many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019