// five on friday //

Friday, March 2, 2018

HAPPY FRIYAY friends! 


// one // 

OBSESSED with new arrivals at Sugar this week, especially this fun Mambo Number Five Top ($39.99!!) in this stunning hot pink. Sure to make a statement!


// two // 

Can't believe it's March! Exciting month for us and in case you missed our new living room plans for this month, check out the post HERE.


// three // 

This has really been a sad week here. So many tragic, unexpected deaths. I had a sweet friend (just posted this pic I took with her last Friday) lose her mom suddenly this week and it has absolutely devastated us all. There's just no words to explain it. HOW? I'm going to the receiving friends tonight and it brings back so many memories from 10 years ago when I suddenly lost my dad too. My heart breaks for them and what they're going through right now. Please say a prayer for their family!


// four // 

Sunday night I head back to one of my most favorite places ever, West Palm Beach, to do a little work and have a reunion like none other. The first time three friends have been together in probably TEN YEARS. Very excited about this and ready to get to warmer weather + sunshine (even if it's just for 48 hours!)


// five // 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm working , working and then off to Florida to work (and play) some more. Squeezing in every minute with my boys before I go!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019