market + spring trends

Monday, February 12, 2018


Lots to catch up on, but let's start with my market trip last week!!!!

Wednesday morning I dropped Cade off at school at 7:30am then went straight to Atlanta in the monsoon. OMG it was awful weather, I don't know if I've ever been that scared (alone!) on the interstate. 3.5 hours later I finally made it to ATL around 11am. 



Fashion blogger "Carrie Bradshaw Lied" was there for a Q&A at 11am but by the time I valet my car at the Westin and got my luggage settled until I could check in, I was already late for my first appointment with Karlie. SO hate I missed it but I did see she popped in to one of my favorite showrooms, Reeves & Company, and picked up a Ciao Milano jacket as a Spring 2018 pick. These are always a favorite at Sugar! It was a jam packed day, I didn't wrap up until about 7pm!!!! Asleep by 9:30-10, um yes. Then had a few appointments Thursday before heading home after lunch. 

Here's a glimpse at what you'll see more of in Spring/Summer 2018

star prints 

rainbow stripes

polka dots

frayed hem denim

embellished denim

animal prints

neon colors

embroidery 

statement earrings

festive fringe

tropical prints

...and so much more!


and we ordered it ALL. get ready for fun, fun, fun and if trendy styles aren't your thing we have plenty of classics on order too!


Tons of new arrivals landed while I was in ATL. Is it too early to think about Spring Break? If you're planning a fun Spring Break vacay or just looking ahead to Summer, don't miss this fun outfit featuring a new tunic that's under $40! I'm obsessed. We are cruisin' to the Bahamas this Summer and I. NEED. THIS. TOP. 



...and it's all about the statement earring this Spring. Luckily you'll find lots of lightweight raffia , so they're easy to wear! Obsessed with these new Colorful Cozumel Statement Earrings for $24


So that's a wrap on my market trip + a few Spring trends + new arrivals! Now, bring on the warmer weather. After Christmas, I just want to dive straight into Spring. Anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019