the sweetest birthday.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Sunday, January 14th I turned 34. 

THIRTY FOUR!!!!!!!

Time is flying, seriously. I feel like it was just my big 3-0, sheesh. So since Chad was in Alabama hunting (yep, he always goes MLK weekend with friends because they lease hunting land down there and I always tell him he has a lot of making up to do ;) we decided just to scoot up to Greenville to The Cheesecake Factory since their cheesecake is seriously one of my favorite things of all time. I had not yet been to the new one in Greenville, so it was the perfect chance to try their Sunday brunch then take the boys to get a much needed haircut. 


Mom came over and we met Mack, Courtney and Macy at CF for brunch!



my sweet niece will make anyone's day! 




yep. this is what we came for. chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake. every time.



more random pics from my phone...


the best birthday kisses. blessed with another year surrounded by my babies, the sweetest family and friends...we just were missing daddy!!!


we walked around the mall for a bit...



then it was haircut time and the first time Charlie didn't pitch a fit getting his haircut.
a birthday miracle!!!!



It was really a low key weekend, Saturday the boys and I stayed in our pjs all day organizing , cleaning and honestly just being lazy. Then Sunday was so chill too. I call it a "self care" weekend (ha! movies + face masks for real...all weekend...) and you need one of those every now and then...especially for your birthday, right? ;) 

Now on to more fun celebrations this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019