Merry Christmas (a day late...)

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Merry Christmas and warm wishes from our family to ours!


I ordered our cards from our new local stationery store, Fig, this year. Awesome customer service and since I used a photo from Summer, I was able to take advantage of the 30% off sale in October. #winning 

We had such a great Christmas. It was laid back, simple and sweet. I really worked hard at the store, all the while working hard to simplify Christmas so we could truly slow down, enjoy it and soak it all in this year. It was a success. 

Santa brought me a new MacBook this year to replace my 10-year-old one that had broken keys and a dilapidated bottom. Seriously torn to shreds. So I'm now getting use to it and hope it means lots more blogging in 2018 and efficient work from home (aka doesn't take me an hour to upload new product pics from the store, etc...) 

REALLY excited about this and will do a full Christmas recap soon!

Hope you all enjoyed the weekend and are settling into a new week. 

xoxo
Sandi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019