first, we catch up.

Monday, November 13, 2017

Random post to catch up before I post about my niece's first birthday party!

Last week I spent Monday and Tuesday at market in Atlanta for the immediate show and then hit up the outlets as a way to really get a jump start on my Christmas shopping. Every year I say I'm going to be done before the end of November and I never do. Then I'm CRAZY trying to work at my busiest time during December + finish up shopping + Christmas activities for the kids , etc... It's madness and there's no need for it. I started shopping earlier in the year and really have got a lot done. I even started wrapping things last week! Again, goal is to be finished by end of month or at least 80% of the way done. We shall see. 

Treated myself to Ray's in the City Monday night with sushi + creme brulee! It was a fun girls trip for sure...



Before then our weekend was just full of doing things around the house , birthday parties, church and such! I traded in these blonde locks to go back DARK. More on that later...


We went to a big birthday party for Emerson (9) and Blakely (7) last Saturday! I've watched these girls grow up right before my eyes and can not BELIEVE they're 7 and 9...I was really bad about taking pics but of course Charlie was lovin' on the ladies...haha



This is a horrible pic of my hair, but again it was time to "reset" and go dark so we could completely cover these greys (YES! They're awful) and then start highlighting again! The boys are getting use to it and Charlie keeps saying "mama yo hair DAAAAHK!" 


I've really been loving this Miley Bomber Jacket + Sarah Skinnies in Prairie 
Also these new ruffled kicks from Blossom!

Oh and the new Starbucks Christmas cups, of course.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019