// What We've Been Up To Wednesday //

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Can't believe we're less than a week from Halloween and finishing up the month of October! I have not been the best blogger this month, but like I said it's been a crazy one and it will only get crazier from here on out. Here's what we've been up to...

We launched Sugar's new logo last Wednesday at our second Wine Down Wednesday! Ladies, this event will be the third Wednesday of every month and a great chance to shop extended hours until 8pm, "wine down" with wine and apps + take advantage of fun promotion. Come see us and check out our new updated website HERE!


Then on Thursday, I packed up half the store in my Explorer and headed up HWY 25 to Greenville for SWOON: Sip. Mingle. Shop. It's a fun show at Lindsay's house on Edisto Street (right off Augusta Road) that gives stores a chance to do a fun "pop up shop" right before the busy holiday season. It's always so much fun and we all learn about so many new vendors + get some Christmas shopping done too!


This is Lindsey's cute house...ah-dorable...


The show was Thursday 5-7 for a cocktail night kickoff, then all day Friday 10-6 and Saturday 10-2. After I finished up Friday evening I headed to Beth's place then downtown to meet friends for dinner at Cazbah (one of our faaaavs). It was so good, as usual, and the company was even better. Love catching up with my fraaaands.

I'm wearing the Scottsdale Dress - which is one of my favs for this Fall. So many fabulous colors and $46!


Saturday we finished up the show, loaded up and I was ready to get home to my boyyyyys. Cade wanted to have a sleepover, so a house full of BOYS is what I got. They had an absolute blast and Charlie just followed all three around like a little puppy dog, bless!!


Sunday I. was. exhausted. but perked back up later in the afternoon to take pics of this sweet girl + her cousins and their fam. Aaaaaah, just gorgeous and I love them so much!!



So yep, that was our week/weekend and now we're in full Halloween mode + Red Ribbon Week at Cade's school! Lots more fun to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019