home sweet home :: in the fall.

Monday, October 9, 2017

Each year I may buy a few more pieces of seasonal decor. It may be just a $4.99 ceramic pumpkin or I may invest in a new wreath (this one only being $19.99!). I consider it "adding to my collection" and yes, since I like to "collect things" (ahem...Chad calls me a "hoarder) I am sure I'll have to invest in more Rubbermaid boxes to hold it all soon. 

Here's a look at how we are welcoming Fall over on Church Street...



Speaking of splurges, it was time for new rocking chairs on our front porch. This was my anniversary present: two new black rocking chairs from GrandInRoad since our previous ones were about ten years old and had just had it! These are amazing quality and were on sale. The cushions were also on sale and then I just left my striped Ballard Designs pillows (purchased from the Ballard Outlet) after I gave them a good cleaning. The table in between is from Ikea and was blue on our back deck and beginning to rust. A quick coat of black outdoor spray paint and it's good as new for it's new spot...



the left mum is a struggle. seriously. will not perk up like the other!






fresh flowers from Publix I made into an arrangement. if I know we're having a big group coming over, I always grab some flowers from the grocery store for our breakfast table!












this old box was found at my dad's shop and I knew I just had to repurpose it. 



we always have apples in my Granny Young's old bread bowl. always, always...all three of my boys love apples + "tis the season!"


I usually have a black and white Ballard rug in the kitchen with a Fall towel but ever since I snagged this fun rug on sale at Grandin Road, I just can't seem to part with it just yet.


I even purchased the runner for our bedroom and will share more pics of that later. It's FABULOUS and still on sale. They even ran an extra 40% off sale a few weeks ago making the 2x3 size only $19.99! Sign up for their emails to catch all the savings. It's good stuff. Always excellent quality!

Hope everyone has a great week and happy FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019