// five on friday //

Friday, August 11, 2017

Here's a bit of what we've been up to this week since coming back from vacation! (see our Fripp Island recap HERE)

// one // 

Guess who wanted to play soccer this year? No, not this one since he's not old enough but you better believe he had to try on socks just like big brother did! haha


THIS ONE! 

Cade has enjoyed t-ball for two years now and wanted to try soccer this Fall. Um, he absolutely loved it. As in he looked at me and said "mama this is a dream come true!" Chad only played football & baseball in high school and neither of us have a CLUE about soccer. So far, he loves it and we're excited to see how he does this season...


 When he wasn't at soccer practice, he also enjoyed a few nights at VBS this week with friends!


// three // 

Picked up these new New Balance kicks from Zulily on major sale a few weeks ago and hope they will inspire me to work out a bit more this Fall. I've GOT to get back in shape. Hope to get in a routine and after I drop Cade off at school at 7:45 my goal is to walk for an hour before getting ready for work at 10! High hopes. We shall see. 


// three // 

It was so good to spend time with my sweet niece this week since I missed her so much while on vacation! She's growing SO FAST and will be nine months next week. Can't believe it. 

follow me on Snapchat :: @scsugar

// four // 

Tried to do a little back to school shopping (let''s be honest, most gets done on my phone late at night if I do not get it locally in Uptown Greenwood!) for Cade since he starts K-5 next Thursday! With soccer this season too, I needed to get him some more "play clothes" and Nordstrom Rack had tons of Adidas, Nike, and more on major sale. Not that he even has to wear "name brands" because Lord knows I love the Jumping Jax line from Kohls and will even pick him up play clothes at Target and WalMart, but for $7.80? You can barely buy a tee from Target at that price!


absolutely loved these but they sold out of Cade's size quickly after I added them to my cart! i still scored him three pairs of shoes, one pair of Teva flip flops that were just $10!


// five // 

Speaking of shopping, we've got lots of NEW transition styles arriving daily at Sugar, like our new Sabrina Tie Dye Top by Karlie. Feels like a lightweight sweatshirt, has an awesome sexy cut out back (wear a tank under for us moms who throw on to run errands with the kids) and looks great with white denim now and regular denim/booties later. 

Karlie Sabrina Tie Dye Top // Karlie Distressed White Skinnies // Dolce Vita Heels (on sale now!
Speaking of back to school shopping, I'm taking today off to have a "mommy/Cade" date day to spend some QT with him before he starts school + pick up his school supplies list! Hope this is a tradition we can start together, so I opted to work tomorrow instead of today and I'm thankful for a job that provides me with this flexibility!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend guys xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019