// five on friday //

Friday, June 30, 2017


// one // 

NEW Lilly Pulitzer has arrived at Sugar and this is one of my favorite new tops! Easy, breezy and I love the rolled sleeves + flare fit (I can hardly stand anything fitted anymore). This is a good one.


// two // 

Finally busted out my big camera and have loved photographing all of our Summer blooms in our yard! The older I get, the more I love love love flowers. I wish we had just a yard full. We're trying to only plant perennials (more and more every year) and then we try to plant bulbs to go the even cheaper route. I'll do a whole post next week now that I have lots of pics!



// three // 

Speaking of all things colorful, these three babies earlier this week were in colorful form and fashion! They're the very best of friends and here they are with all of their favorite things.....bahahaha


// four // 

The most EXCITING news this week is that my sweet friend and store manager (the one we just had a baby shower for a few weekends ago - see HERE) had her baby BOY! Hampton McLeod arrived at 6:10pm on June 28th and y'all...I photographed the entire thing. I watched my niece come into this world and captured every sweet second and it seriously was one of the best days of my life. It is absolutely amazing and I probably missed my calling to be a L&D nurse, because I could do that all day everyday. More pics to come, but here is precious baby Hamp. He sure is handsome!!!


and Kayla was SUPERWOMAN. Seriously. This is one of my favorite pics from the day!


I am absolutely smitten. Love him so much already!!


// five // 

Our Stars & Stripes SALE continues at Sugar this weekend (through the 4th). Save up to 75% OFF your favorite brands including Jude Connally, Karlie, Southern Tide and more. Click HERE to start shopping!


Hope everyone has a fabulous 4th weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. Found you over at the Five on Friday link up. Awww that baby is so adorable! Just recently got a new grand baby so I got me some little baby snuggles too! I love taking photos of flowers best part is they stay put unlike Little Miss Toddler who is on the move all the time LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes because the flowers stay STILL! I feel ya on that one. Absolutely!!

      Delete
  2. What an adorable baby. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't he just beautiful? they are so blessed with a perfect, healthy baby boy. Thank you!! xoxo

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019