birthdays and cheers to 10 years since "I Do!"

Wednesday, May 17, 2017



  • Happy 34th birthday to this babyface and happy 10 years since I said "I Do"!!! Yep, he proposed on his birthday...in a parking lot...at a Hootie concert #winning Looking back, our year and a half engagement was anything but a fairytale. More like a nightmare whirlwind that now seems like a blur. In the midst of planning, we lost two members of our bridal party: Chad's first cousin Drew (who he adored and was set to be a groomsman) was killed by a drunk driver Nov 07' and then my dad passed away from a massive heart attack one month before our wedding. Talk about one heck of a marriage foundation. I still look back and wish it were all just a dream. Miss them both every. single. day. That year set us up to move mountains and shaped us into more than we could ever imagine. We know we can get through anything...and we have. He's my rock, the best father to our boys and I thank God everyday that he's by my side! 💙


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019