// weekend rewind //

Tuesday, March 21, 2017


Fun weekend that kicked off on Friday evening going out for Mexican and to see Beauty & the Beast with Sweetbef in Simpsonville! It was ah-mazing. Go see it.  I've definitely been hyped up about it since we were at Disney and Beauty & the Beast is definitely one of my top Disney favs. 


Had so much fun with these two wild boys all weekend! Y'all. They are so funny these days. Never a dull moment in our household. Ever. They wear me out but Lord, I love every minute of it!


On Saturday evening I took bridal portraits of my sweet cousin at Ivy Oaks (an amazing venue built by some of our friends for their wedding last Summer and it looks even better this Spring now that the grass is super lush and perfectly finished) 


Added more Easter decor around the house now that Spring is finally here. YAY! These little bunny salt & pepper shakers are by TAG and I found them at TJ Maxx for $4.99. Win.


Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019