:: five on friday ::

Friday, January 20, 2017


<< one >> 

Fun new JoyJoy styles arriving at Sugar this week. I die over this new print and it's a great dress (Key West Kaleidoscope Dress) to dress up or dress down. Think Spring parties, weddings and more...


another fabulous dress, the Mayberry Dress, that is so insanely versatile . I can think of a million different ways to accessorize...


<< two >>

Yesterday I took a friend along to Greenville to have lunch with another sweet friend, Beth and order Southern Tide Fall 17. Southern Tide is based out of Greenville, has been around for a while but just began their women's collection last Spring and it's done great for us at Sugar. A classic, preppy, Southern staple. 

I threw on a Tyler Boe Chambray button up + Kerisma striped poncho so yeah, I wore zero Southern Tide but my favorite Southern Tide item I own is THIS CARDIGAN. It is to die for. We're sold out but luckily they're bringing it back for Fall 2017!


shrimp & grits at Tupelo Honey and they. were. so. good.


then it was time to do a little work...


and enjoy a stroll through downtown Greenville




<< three >>

Proud Aunt right here. Our niece Macy has been staying with my mom and the boys the past two days and I have LOVED getting in some snuggles before work. Charlie is just obsessed with her and will say "Mae Mae" then kiss her 20 million times a day. It's the sweetest. Her smile and that dimple??? Melt. my. heart.



<< four >> 

Recent purchase for Cade and a sneak peek as to what might be happening soon (aaaaaah!) Now y'all know I'm obsessed with shoes and certainly obsessed with any mini-version of shoes aka buying for my boys. Cade's shoe game is strong. Real strong. I feel like that's a must for little boys. (for one thing they are SO ROUGH on their shoes, I constantly have to buy them + his feet are growing at lightning speed) They don't have bows...or tights...or headbands...or any accessories really. They may wear khaki shorts + polos forever, but one thing they can switch up or show use to show off their personality is their shoes!





<< five >>

Another favorite (and something I'm most certainly rockin' by the end of the week) is Amika's Perk Up Dry Shampoo. It. is. yummy. I received the trial size in my Birchbox about two years ago and have since gotten two of the big bottles. Get it.


Not much on the agenda this weekend except a fun girls night this mama desperately needs.
Hope you all have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019