sugar sweet wedding

Monday, September 19, 2016

Another fun {and exhausting} weekend as one of our sweet Sugar gals tied the knot this past Saturday! Kayla asked me to direct her wedding {something I do on the side for friends and family and have really enjoyed} as soon as she got engaged last Christmas. I can't believe the following months flew by so fast and the day has already come and gone.

It truly was the most perfect wedding weekend! My sister and bro in law were in the wedding (my bro in law Mack has been bff with Matt White - the groom - for almost his whole life). My best friend Beth (Sweetbef) stepdad is actually brothers with Matt White's dad. So that makes them step-cousins? Then Sydney (far right) is friends with ALL the crew so that's how all of us pour into this awesomeness of a picture...


even our baby Macy made this pic...



 Syd and I (along with Anna and Jessi, two more of Court's childhood besties) are hosting her a baby shower this coming weekend and we couldn't be more excited!

 Everything at the reception, held at the Livery Stable in Abbeville, was perfection...


Kayla started working for me about three years ago , just as Saturday help and then really EVERY Saturday because I think she had a hunch she would soon be engaged and one day planning (and paying for!) a wedding. She is one of the most determined, hard-working gals I know and has saved up every bit of her Sugar money to go towards her wedding. She would also work five days a week at Greenwood Eye Clinic, but just recently left there to pursue a nursing degree at Piedmont Tech. When she's not in nursing classes, I am beyond thankful for her help at Sugar. I'm telling you - HARD WORKER, no doubt. I am so proud of her for following her dream career and also marrying her " dream guy " this past weekend. They are the perfect match! 

Love this girl to pieces and I was honored to be a part of their special day...


the only pic I got of the bride and groom on historic Trinity Street in Abbeville



Congrats Kayla & Matthew
The sweetest years area ahead of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019