market and fashion and cleaning, oh my!

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Precisely what this long weekend has been all about. Well, throw in a baby shower too and snuggling my own babies, but surprisingly I didn't get many pics of that (unless you follow me on snapchat: scsugar then you probably saw more of our shenanigans!)

Thursday morning I was off to market in Atlanta, but I was feeling BLAH. I had been feeling bad all week and then got a major sore throat and cold. I stopped for a fresh mani and coffee before heading out. That always makes any gal feel somewhat better, right?

currently wearing: The Annie Top in Fanfair Harbor by Jude Connally // NOW ON SALE!

I had a late appointment that was sooo time consuming and one of my biggest lines to sift through, so I knew I wanted to allot it that one special evening for that. Afterwards, it was back to the hotel (ALONE!) for room service, more meds, and relaxation. I was bummed none of my friends could join me, but since I was sick I was honestly looking forward to a night of REST - just what my body needed. After Facetiming Cade for like an hour, I was definitely out like a light pretty early...


Day 2 of market looked something like this...


and yes, it was a hit! The Pratt Dress by LaRoque (from Sugar of course)  + shoes from several years ago from Blossom


Karlie has been a favorite since my very first season I opened! Love this line.


After hours of hellacious Atlanta traffic, I finally got home Friday evening. Saturday I took the boys to Sugar, then a baby shower and then we legit have not left the house since. Both boys are congested, I'm still not feeling great, and we just have been organizing, cleaning and purging this house and it has felt GREAT. Definitely trying to get things straight before the start of a new school year. This is one of my absolute favorite cleaning products. I've basically switched to 90% all Mrs. Meyers now...Lavender = BAE


So that's our weekend. I hope I don't have to take Cade to the doctor tomorrow. Pray they both wake up feeling better and say a prayer for me as I have some tests done tomorrow too! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019