:: end of summer fun ::

Monday, September 7, 2015

So I haven't done so well with updating the ol' blog here with our everyday shenanigans. Life with TWO little ones? Whew. It has been busy and loads of fun. So what all have we been up to the past couple of weeks?

We showered baby Hadley with lots of {pink} love...


spent more time at the pool with these monkeys...


had cookouts with neighbors...


went out for date night to celebrate 7 sweet years of marriage...


then boom - Cade started preschool!!! Eeeeek.


We tried out lots of matching outfits....


met sweet friends for lunch and shopping...


spent time outdoors and at the playground...


and most recently, this past weekend, was opening day of dove season (aka like Christmas for daddy) and Cade was ready, let me tell you...


he enjoyed dinner on dove buckets...


and those doves didn't stand a chance.


The kiddos always have a blast hanging out...


and Charlie bug just was content as can be in pretty women's arms :)


So I may be MIA for just a tad bit longer before we get into the full swing of Fall because I'll give you one guess with the photo below...


Yep, everyone's all like "Gimme a pumpkin spice latte, boots, and scarves" and I'm over here like "Where's my beach bag so I can pack?"

Happy Labor Day!

3 comments:

  1. How much fun did you guys have!!! Looks like a blast

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Cade's hunting outfit!! He is such a mess & I don't even know him! Hahaha! Have fun wherever you are going!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just the cutest. I can't believe he's in K3, I remember when he was born. Enjoy your vacation..

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019