lucky number seven.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Today we celebrate seven years of marriage...

SEVEN!

I posted this photo on Facebook and Instagram with this caption:

"Seven years later and there's still no one I'd rather hold hands with to walk through this crazy life {or a path of fiery sparklers shooting towards my face!} It has been a "lucky number seven" indeed and I look forward to many, many more years with this fun guy by my side. So blessed!"

Chad and his groomsmen wore t-shirts under their tuxes at the reception that had an abstract photo of Chad's cousin Drew (who was suppose to be a groomsmen and passed away in a car accident just months before our wedding) and the saying "Living the Dream". His motto is forever our inspiration in life!

Just this past year we've been blessed with a new house AND a new baby. 

Lucky, indeed!

God has blessed us immensely and we could not be more grateful. We are truly "living the dream". Here's to making so many more amazing memories with my man....my rock...my in-house comedian...my best friend!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Hope y'all had a great date last night!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! It was nice to sit in peace for 2 hours at movie and do absolutely nothing.....aaaaaah.....HA!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019