a night of fashion.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

As I mentioned in my previous post, this past Saturday we had to interrupt our Bassmaster-filled weekend with a fun night of fashion! A fashion show had been planned for months at Rice Memorial Church in Greenwood to showcase Spring styles from The Frilly Frog, Sugar, Blossom, and Voila! All of our stores are almost in a row on Main Street and Waller Avenue in Uptown Greenwood. 

We had ten models for Sugar and two outfits each, so it was a pretty big show. Also Lisa, owner of The Frilly Frog had asked Cade to model and I recruited my mom for back up because I knew I wouldn't be able to get everything together for Sugar AND emcee the show AND make sure Cade was behaving/did what he was suppose to. 

This was his first "modeling" experience, per say, and I had no clue how he would do. He had just woke up from a nap when mom first got him there and he as not in a good mood, kept crying for me, I thought "Lovely. This is not going to be good". Oh but then Mrs. Lisa and some of the Frilly Frog helpers showed him how to walk on stage before too many people got there and honey, he lit up. He must have known it was time to shine!

And that's precisely what he did. I held my breath, but when he got on that stage oh he was just a waving and did perfect. ALL of the kids did such a great job and were all so darn cute. I also think they all had a great time. Here's a few photos that Joy Tollison took.

I mean, have. you. ever? Hilarious.







If you look at the ultrasound pic of Charlie I posted last week, then look at this profile shot of Cade they really look identical! So crazy.


After he modeled his two outfits, he insisted on standing next to me and Lisa while we emcee'd the rest of the show, which was fine. However, THEN he proceeded to ask if he could go back up on stage to walk one more time and Lisa let him!!! I didn't know whether to be proud or crawl under the table. 

Just glad he did what he was suppose to and he said he had fun! After the show we took him out to eat and then to the Dollar Tree to pick out five prizes with his $5 from Grami. So I guess you could say this first modeling "job" of his paid off after all! Fun times...

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019