Hayden is TWO!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sorry for the lack of posts. Whew, how is it the crazy Holiday season already? I feel like it's normal for us as retailers to decorate early November, kick off the Holiday shopping season with Holiday Open House (this past weekend), but now I think everyone has jumped right into a Christmas frenzy!

We're already graciously wrapping special Christmas packages at Sugar and thankful for everyone who has already decided to shop local this season. So that's kept me busy, as well as fun times with family and friends. Oh and building this house. That too. More updates soon, promise. I try to upload pics from my phone and catch up but my photos aren't transferring now with this new iPhone 6. What am I doing wrong? I have iPhoto, it has always worked. Frustrating.

Anyhoo, enough rambling. I DO have pics from this past weekend, a fun party for Hayden - Cade's second cousin but also BFF. They stay together everyday at Mrs. Kims and fun fact: Hayden's dad Will John was one of my very first best friends since his aunt kept us when we were little. We were in school together from K5-6th grade. THEN I met Hayden's mom Holly in 6th grade (when I transferred schools) and we were friends thereafter. Oh and she just happened to be my future husband's first cousin. See what happens in small towns? Now we're ALL family!!!  :)

I love sweet Hayden like he was my own. Fun day celebrating his second birthday at his super cute "Circus Party"!




The cake was amazing by Kim Brown. We love her!


the happy birthday boy...






Cade says "BYE FELICIA!" Ha!


Out of all the toys and fun, these two would rather play in the dirt. Typical.








Family with BABY #2 on the way! Yes, Hayden will be a BIG BROTHER in May!
So exciting.



They wanted to have a guitar jam session and sing "Wagon Wheel" for everyone too..


Not sure where cousin Carter was in this picture, but this sums up the rest of them.
Jackson always nurturing, keeping the others safe. Hayden just chilling, watching Cade.
 Cade consumed with some sort of candy or food. Maddox just wondering what in the HECK are these kids doing?


Oh and here's a few "second birthday pics" I took of him several weeks ago. Ah-dorable.



Happy Birthday Hayden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019