// five on friday //

Friday, September 26, 2014

// one // 

Another post about LC. As in Lauren Conrad (but is she going by Lauren Tell now?) I just posted about her wedding last Friday then came across her gorgeous new pad this week. Head over heels for her bathroom. Gorgeous. Girly and glam. Just what I am trying to talk Chad into for our new master bath...(insert a hearty laugh here).


// two // 

It would be the perfect spot for all of my makeup and speaking of, this is one of the best tutorials I've found. Such a great look. sI've posted before about my love for Mac's Eyeshadow in Woodwinked. It's by far my favorite bronzey-gold eyeshadow ever and I use it almost on a daily basis.


// three // 

Keeping with all things girly, so the Stella & Dot Trunk Show/Girls Night Out was a success Wednesday night and so much fun. Who doesn't want to play dress up with fun clothes and jewelry? In love with the Amelie Sparkle Bracelet  (on right in photo) after seeing it in person. At $39, it's also a great price. You get a lot of bling for your buck. So much better in person. If you want to snag one, click here to purchase!


// four // 

Finally decided next hair appt, I'm going back brunette. This color is gorgeous and the perfect shade of brunette. I do this every Fall and may seem obsessed with my hair color and getting it done every six weeks, BUT now that the grays are coming out more and more I feel it's imperative. Not just elective. No? ;)


// five // 

Speaking of hair. I saw this on Pinterest and died this week. This reminds me of this past Saturday when us girls were getting ready....creating smokey eyes and calling the birthday girl to see if she was ready and I guarantee you she was running late because she had more teasing to do. That is the story of my life.


Have a fun {and girly} weekend dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019