:: our weekend ::

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

We had a nice, chill weekend this past weekend and I definitely needed it. 
Another great week of new arrivals, fun photoshoots, fashion shows, etc... 

I'm loving the black on black trend with a huge statement necklace that we are seeing on Pinterest. 
Just for fun, we recreated this look at Sugar!

Friday night we attended "An Evening of Fashion" which was a reception at the new "Fashion and the Female" art gallery Sugar is sponsoring at the Arts Center this month!


This was one of my favorites! Need this.



We had a casual "fashion show" where models mingled with guests.
Posing with some of the fabulous models for the evening...


My sister Courtney showcased her Voila dresses. Love the one that she's wearing!
Her new website launched this week so check it out HERE.


So random but I saw this on the way home that night. Seriously...
how they roll in Uptown Greenwood.


On Saturday we woke up to the news that our friends Sarah and Matt (the one I told you went into labor at 33 weeks Thursday) had their precious baby boy! He was 4 lb 3 oz and BREATHING ON HIS OWN! This is huge. Sarah was able to receive two steroid shots so this helped tremendously. 
Beth and I hurried over to the hospital to spend the day with Sarah & Matt but we only got to see pics for now. He is just the cutest little guy and I am BEYOND excited for them.

They have had a long journey of IVF and a not-so-easy pregnancy and this is the reward for it all. He is the answer to many, many prayers. The most precious, perfect little bundle of joy. I can not wait to meet him and shower him with loads of presents in a few weeks. He should only stay in NICU at max two weeks so keep praying...


and thanks for all of the prayers thus far!

On Sunday me, Cade and Grami went shopping for a bit but it was short lived since Cade is teething and NOT in a good mood lately. We did manage to get him some new kicks for Fall, so more on that later. I also managed to change out his Summer / Fall wardrobe and see what else he needed. Trust me, between hand-me-downs and me buying ahead, the child has plenty. 
Now we just need cooler weather to start wearing it all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019