weekly catch up attempt

Friday, August 2, 2013

 I have definitely been a bad blogger lately. This week has been CRAY-ZY.

In an attempt to catch up, here's what we've been up to...

I forgot to post last week that I attended Greenwood's Paint & Pour class for a friend's birthday.
Here's my masterpiece. Isn't it cute? If you're in Greenwood, definitely go see Mary Catherine and attend one of her fun classes. We had a great time!

Last Friday I took the day to go to Ikea with a friend! I wanted to finally purchase a new desk for my Sugar office makeover, but I really just kept drooling over all of Ikea's fun new rugs. Of course they were sold out of the size I needed for the store. I did, however, get a fun orange polka dot rug for $19.99 for Cade's room


Could NOT believe this wardrobe was only $99! Thinking the hubs needs this in our future garage to stash all of his gross hunting clothes & shoes so he will never have to bring them in the house, what do you think? 


Here's the desk I purchased for Sugar, but in white. My current desk has zero drawers so I knew I wanted a few drawers but yet big enough space so I don't feel cramped. For $119, you can't beat it!


After Ikea, we had lunch and headed to the outlets in Gaffney!

First stop - Pottery Barn Outlet.

Oh my word. I've been in here a zillion times, but I don't think I've ever found this much good stuff. It was jam packed!

I'm really kicking myself for not getting the Cameron 2 Shelf Bookcase in NAVY. On Pottery Barn Kids website, it says the original price was $219 and it's on sale for $184. Well, at the PB Outlet they had it marked $125 with an additional 25% OFF, making it less than $100 bucks. Say whaaaa?


What I DID snatch up for his future room is this amazing deal.
It was the only one fisherman table lamp left in the entire store...and it was navy.
Best part is that it was marked $29.99 with an extra 25% off. Original price online is $79.
Unfreakinbelievable.


I also got a lot of goodies for a friend's baby shower gift (weeeeee!) and I scored a huge faux wicker end table/storage table for a mere $60 bucks! It was originally $218 then marked down with an extra 40% off all outdoor this past weekend. Insane deals, I'm telling you. I don't think I'll ever buy anything regular price at Pottery Barn unless checking the outlet first. It's only an hour and 1/2 drive or so and they had the most furniture this past time than I've ever seen before. Bar stools, couches, chairs galore!
If you're near Gaffney - GO! 

Saturday night we had dinner at Grandma Cain's (Chad's dad's mom) for her birthday. Cade apparently thought Cade was thirsty. I was a litte concerned what would happen if Hayden didn't hurry up and take a sip. Goodness gracious. Hey, at least we know he will be a good big brother one day right?
(we can hope...)

Cade had a great day Sunday sharing a chair with one of his favorite girls (excuse the post pool hair...) and watching Trac Trac videos!


One reason this week has been so crazy is not only that I've worked 40 hours but also did two different photoshoots on two different nights this week. Whew. That means editing and trying to get them on a CD before we leave for vaca. 

Oh and to top it off we've been preparing for SC Tax Free Weekend that began today and our "Last Chance Summer Clearance"! Head on over to www.scsugar.com to find Lilly Pulitzer Spring AND Summer marked up to 50% OFF and so much more!


Hope everyone has a great weekend! I know after I work more tomorrow, I'm going to R-E-L-A-X.

1 comment:

  1. Great painting and you got loADS of great buys!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019