fashion friday: more lilly please!

Friday, May 31, 2013

 Ooooooh, ooooh, ooooh, Miss Grace!

(if you're a beach music lover like me, you will now be humming this song all day. You're welcome)

I'm talking about Lilly Pulitzer's Grace Dress in Glenda Green. Holy smokes! I did not order this for the store, but seen it on their website (don't remember it when I ordered) and I am obsessed. The color. The style. Everything! I'm such a "pink girl" and have a million pink dresses. I think I'm ready to branch out to the gorgeous blues and mint greens this season!

They would look great with yet another Lilly wedge that I had to get.
It's the Newport Wedge in Gold Metallic. Absolutely amazing. Another gold sparkly shoe? Yes I did.
This picture does NOT do justice. So gorgeous in person. I want to wear them every day!


Speaking of Lilly Pulitzer, I've been obsessed with their bedding since they launched it over
 at Garnet Hill. I love the Well Connected Rug (shown below) and want it for our Lilly Pulitzer themed dressing room at Sugar.


Lilly florals + monograms = swooooon!


I also love their Mini Print Percale Bedding! I may or may not have already ordered some for Cade's future "big boy room" one day. Oops. Think ahead much?
Love this look...


We've got another packed weekend of fun + work ahead, but I'm
 hoping to have a looooong day of relaxation on Sunday.
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019