Memorial Day Weekend

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

We had a nice long Memorial Day weekend. It was pretty busy at times but then we got to relax and enjoy the first "unofficial" weekend of Summer. WOOHOO! My favorite time of year. 
On Saturday I photographed a small family wedding and emceed a pageant. Exhausting.
I was so tired that day I ended up in bed before 10pm, so Sunday morning I was raring to go and we were even EARLY for church. Gasp. For a 9am service, with a 3 month old, well that's saying something. I can't remember the last time we enjoyed a cup of coffee before church. 
We even snapped a few pictures before we left!
Cade was still sleepy I do believe

 This boy loves his daddy...

After church we went on a pontoon ride with Aunt Monk, Uncle Wayne and the boys. Cade absolutely LOVED it. I don't know if I've ever seen him so content or nap so well. 


Sitting up next to his cousin Maddox, looking like a big boy.


I mean really. I think we need to go on a pontoon ride every night. 


Monday we had a few friends over to the pool. It was a gorgeous sunny day until the rain came in during the afternoon. 

 Cade's first time actually "swimming" in the pool. He almost fit in this little "car" my mom bought for him. He loved it and even tried to drive.

I mean would you look at this little "king Tut" right here. 
Legs crossed, belly out, laid back. 
Chillin.


 We had a great Memorial Day weekend and hope you did too!


Who's excited about SUMMER?

1 comment:

  1. He seriously has the cutest outfits EVER! And I love, love, love the photo with him and your hubby. Great light!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019