Easter Weekend

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Warning: Photo overload.

On Saturday Cade attended his first Easter Egg Hunt at Holly & Will John's house! Even though he couldn't participate I think he had a good time watching all of the older ones and getting lots of hugs from his Grandma McClain, cousins, and friends Emerson & Blakely.
I literally laughed out loud when I saw this photo. Cade's face is priceless and Maddox is thinking "Yeah Carter, go get Cade...as long as you don't touch my bunny!"
Carter Roo striking a pose. My heart be still.
Then it was Easter morning and the Easter bunny came to see Cade!
He brought him a basket [with candy, yes. Keep reading], a bunny, two books, and two fun appliqued rompers from The Frilly Frog that he can wear this Summer. The yellow "Peep" was from his Aunt Monk from the Peep store in Washington DC.

Clearly my child is a morning person just like his mother... Eeep.
"Really mom? You got me an Easter basket full of candy I can't even EAT!"

In my defense, the Easter basket came with the candy included. It was a sweet deal {no pun intended} from PersonalCreations.com. The monogrammed basket with candy and bunny was only $14.98.
Cade's Aunt Monk ordered him a Pottery Barn basket and monogrammed liner for next year to match his cousins, which was sweet. But that way he will have a bigger basket to hunt eggs but for this year, this small one was perfect and did the trick.

and yes, me and Chad enjoyed the candy :)
After our awesome church service we snapped a few photos with the fam...
Then we went to Chad's parents and had a huge Easter dinner with both sides of his family - almost 20 people. It was so great to see everyone and enjoy the beautiful day!
Well, I warned ya.
If you're still reading then I hope you all had a great Easter weekend too!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019