more birthdays

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Two posts in one day!

Just wanted to wish my beautiful sister a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today and share this precious photo of her and papa. So so sweet.

and one thing for sure, Cade loves his "Aunt Coco". We surprised her this morning by taking her homemade blueberry streusel muffins (with candles), coffee and her present. We snuck upstairs at mom's house and Cade literally woke her up. She was very surprised! We had a "birthday pajama party" since we both had the day off, then went shopping for a bit to get out of the house and get some much needed fresh air.

I took this photo on Tuesday evening and I absolutely love it. Goes to show that papa is shining down on his babies.

I know this birthday was particular hard for her because of this week's events but I also know this precious smile has brought such joy to ALL of us even during sad times.

Papa loved this baby boy and I'm so glad he was able to spend a few hours with him last Monday. It was a special day I will never forget.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019