Fashion Friday: Christmas Wish List

Friday, November 18, 2011

This week my friend Caroline did a blog post about her Christmas Wish List "if she weren't pregnant". Ha! That's the kind of list I'm making this year too I suppose. Definitely several items I've drooled over and would love to have but let's face it - baby needs a rocker, diapers, and such way more than I need any of these. It's fun to "wish" though isn't it?

Here's what I've had my eye on...


We have it in the store at Sugar but of course I wouldn't dare try it on now with this ever growing belly. It looks amazing though. Feels amazing. Pretty much IS amazing.
I would love this with nude pumps. Gorg.
Moon and Lola Monogram Necklace
available at Blossom Shoes & Such or online here

*Thanks to Kimberly at Blossom, actually I did score one of these as an "early Christmas present" to myself. I have enjoyed it so much and love wearing it with Lilly Pulitzer Elsa tunics and flowy chiffon tunics. Check them out - the last day to order from Blossom is this week I think!

available at Sugar

Ok if there are any of these leftover in February {I highly doubt it} then it's MINE!
Along with the gold sequin jacket by Rain. Two pieces I seriously look at everyday.
Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny in Jupiter
available at Sugar

My COH Avedon's are one of my favorite pair of skinnies. Too bad I haven't worn those in ehh...7 months at least. Know it will be a while but as soon as I can get back into a pair of "skinnies", then this new wash that arrived yesterday is on my list!


I have drooled over this {in the cheetah fabric on Ballard's website} for years to go in our master bathroom. We have the perfect spot for it and everything. Would be so nice to actually sit and put on my makeup. *Sigh* There's always other things that come up! Maybe one day...

there are no words. just wishful thinking...
too many diapers to buy for now :)

Handpainted "Bamboo" Tray

saw this in the recent issue of Southern Living and had a fit.
The one featured had a light aqua monogram. Would look perfect in our sunroom on the coffee table. Swoon. Again, wishful thinking! Actually I should just get back to painting and make myself one of these. That would be the smart thing to do huh?

www.haymarketdesigns.com

What's on your Christmas Wish List?

Day #18: Thankful for another holiday season. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas, even New Years then it's my birthday two weeks later. Truly a fun fun time of year, let's just not forget the true meaning behind this season. So grateful for another year and looking forward to spending lots of quality time with family. It's my favorite!

2 comments:

  1. um...are you trying to copy me missy with that necklace?

    j/k...i need a gold one in my collection.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019