Beach Trip Part I: Harbor Island

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A few weeks ago we began our "beach week" at Harbor Island with some of our closest friends. I love Harbor Island because it's small and quaint. Such a nice place to stay with uncrowded beaches. I didn't get many pics that weekend but we all had a great time!

The first night we ate at 11th Street Dockside in Port Royal. If you are near Beaufort, you seriously need to try this place. I had the shrimp & grits then later in the week we went back with Chad's fam and I had the seafood pasta. Everything is delish! Chad and I ate here for our one year anniversary too when we spent the weekend in Beaufort. We love it. It's laid back, family friendly, and just plain good seafood!
We spent Saturday on the beach and Brant Brant [aka Brantley, my bestie's youngest son] didn't so much love the sand but it's really because it was his nap time. He is such a good baby!
That night we ate at Johnson Creek Tavern as you are going towards Harbor Island, Hunting Island, and Fripp. We sat outside, the view is perfect and the food is also really good!

We enjoyed time with friends then we "island hopped" over to Fripp for a week with Chad's family. Part II up next...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's try this again, my phone autocorrected congrats to clobbered...awesome! Congrats Sandi! I tried to send you an email but wasn't sure if I had the right one! Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019