A Look Back at 2010 : Part I

Thursday, December 30, 2010

This blog is to display some of my photography and our adventures as newlyweds. I love to document highlights of the year in one post so I can always take a look back. Ever since my dad passed away, I have cherished moments and memories - especially photographs- and try to remember to never take a single second with loved ones for granted.

Here is a look back at some of our adventures from 2010. Sorry, it's a lot of pics of us so you can stop looking now if you're tired of seeing them.
Again, this is to document memories for us!

I'll begin posting more photo shoots from Fall 2010 at the beginning of 2011.
(It feels crazy to even type that.)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

JANUARY
We rung in the new year with a nice dinner w/ friends at a local restaurant then came back to play games & have lots of laughs at our house!
Always a good time when we gather with our group of friends.
I also celebrated my 26th birthday in January.

As I blew out my candles I wished for happiness, good health, success, more time with family & friends, continued strengthened relationship with the Lord and my husband, new experiences/travels and new additions.
[i wrote all of this down in my scrapbook too]

The Lord made every one of my wishes come true.
For that, I am beyond grateful!
FEBRUARY
a month of many firsts and new additions!
went to our first country concert of the year. Jason Aldean/Eric Church.
My SIL hooked us up and we had awesome seats!
we got our first puppy. A black lab we named Cash after "the man in black" - Mr. Johnny Cash of course ;) Aaaah...such a cutie.
blurry pic, but Jay & Kimberly, Chad & I went to Self's Hospital Ball for the first time.
MARCH
Lisa and I visited "The Pink Palace" (aka Lilly's headquarters) in King of Prussia, PA for the first time to order Fall 2010
friends got together to host Devin & Brian a baby shower at our home...
and our sweet nephews celebrated their THIRD birthday !
APRIL
Easter Sunday is always one of my favorites.
Mama turned the big 5-0. We celebrated with a low key surprise gathering at our house. I hope I age as gracefully as she does!
Courtney, Jackie, and I celebrated Court's belated birthday and saw Eric Church in concert again in Clemson.
MAY
To really celebrate mom's 50th, we went on a cruise to the Bahamas. It was a trip we look forward to for months and it did not dissapoint. We had SUCH a great time. It was the first trip Court, Chad, and I had taken with mom since 2007. Thankful for the many memories we made!
my sweet hubs also celebrated his 27th birthday this month.

Stay tuned for Part II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019