Jessi and Blake Pt I

Monday, October 25, 2010

jessi & blake | 10.10.10 | abbeville, sc

A few weeks ago I had the honor of taking engagement photos for Jessi and Blake, who will wed May 21st 2011. Jessi is like one of my other "little sisters". We grew up with her family. She and my sister, Courtney, are only 26 days apart and the best of friends. It is so amazing to have watched them grow up, remembering when they would come in and try to steal my Barbies and now I'm photographing Jessi and her husband-to-be. I won't lie, the tears were definitely building up as I sifted through the gorgeous photos. She has grown into such a beautiful young woman and as for the wonderful love the Lord has blessed them with, well I'll just let the photos speak for themselves...


absolutely gorgeous.

and that's just the beginning...



more photos added tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. These are SOOOOO good!!! i'm one of your newest followers! your a terrific photographer :) glad your grandpa is doing better!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019