Haute Mama

Friday, October 1, 2010

For all you Rachel Zoe fans out there, it's true. Rachel Zoe and husband Roger are expecting! If you watched this past season, you saw first hand the intense [and constant] debate over "whether or not to have baby". Well Rachel, 39, is in her first trimester and will take maternity leave after the award season and won't return until next Fall. Good for her!

Sometimes we joke that Chad is Roger (the so NOT metro version of Roger) but he's been wanting to jump aboard the baby train since we got married two years ago. Myself on the other hand, like Rachel, firmly insisted on focusing on my career - never quite sure if I could ever juggle both. In the end, I'm glad Rachel did what is most important. She chose family over her career (which she often quoted "was her entire being and always was most important")...and if Rachel Zoe can balance, well then there is certainly hope for the rest of us.

I'll leave you with this, one of my favorite quotes of the season. I DIE!

Rachel: "This time next year, I'll be in the delivery room...just make sure that I'm wearing Chanel."

Rodger: "Wait, why would you be wearing Chanel in labor?

Rachel: "Because I have this great black, cashmere vintage cape-robe and I just think it would be really cool."

Rodger: "Oh my God. Forget I asked."

”The Rachel Zoe Project"

1 comment:

  1. I watched the whole season. I'm so glad she's expecting, and everything goes well. Good for her! I was scared that she and Rog would split if she didn't. He's a perfect match for her. Thanks for the update! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019