Best. Game. Ever.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10.9.10

CAROLINA vs. ALABAMA

and history was made.
our "spread". We didn't get fancy. Gotta love those multi grains
jane {sweetbef's mom} and I when we first got to the game.
we had stopped by Bojangle's on the way. Crucial.
and gotta love these garlic cheese biscuits Beth made. They really were good!
Gamecock country.
me and my Clemson lovin' husband.
Good thing I got him in black for this game. I seriously think I almost had him converted over. He was letting out "Cockadoodledoos" the entire next day. =)
me and sweetbef
TOUCHDOWN CAROLINA...
and there goes the field goal...
THE BEST game I've ever been to. It was unbelievable and we were still in awe the next day.
BUT then we didn't beat Kentucky this past weekend.
Oh well, still proud of my Gamecocks and will be cheering them on this weekend as they go against Vanderbilt.
GO COCKS!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love fotball but it's not very big in Southern California. We don't all gather for college football. I mean, we have USC and UCLA but people don't get into it as much as in the South :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved every second of this game!! Still a little upset after last week though... PS love your skirt! IS that from your lovely store!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes girl, the skirts are handmade by two Georgia Southern grads and they call their line LK CLOTHING. They are so reasonable and have the cutest things! Some are available on our website www.scsugar.com You have got to come to Greenwood and bring Harper and come shopping! We have the CUTEST kids store here too called The Frilly Frog :) We'd love to see ya!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019