Blessed.

Thursday, April 8, 2010


Whew, what a busy week!

This weekend is Sugar's TWO YEAR celebration and I really can not believe we've been in business two years already. Feeling extremely blessed and thank the Lord every day for allowing me to do what I love. I'm also a firm believer that with hard work and determination (and a whole lotta faith & strength from the Lord - Phil 4:13 ), you can do absolutely anything you dare to dream.

I would like to thank all of our SWEET customers - we are certainly blessed with the BEST! Looking forward to a great weekend and just can't praise Him enough!

"every blessing you pour out I turn back to praise" 

2 comments:

  1. Your customers cannot wait to get in there either, I'm sure! Wish I lived closer, you know I'd be in there too often. I'm visiting my sister this weekend, first time in a year, so we'll be around tomorrow or Saturday. Can't wait to get shopping, and see your store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love that picture! Hope your having a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019