5 States in 4 days

Sunday, December 13, 2009


I never travel during the Holidays. That's for working long, crazy busy hours at my store, buying/wrapping presents, Christmas parties, sending Christmas cards, and eating lots of cookies...

...but not last week. Oh, it was crazy busy, but not because of Christmas. I have literally been in a total of FIVE states within the past 4 days. May not seem like a big deal for those who travel all the time for business, but for me, with my schedule - especially two weeks from Christmas - well, that's just unheard of!

Last Thursday I was laying out by the pool in West Palm Beach, Florida before flying back to Atlanta, Georgia then drove 2 hours back home to South Carolina. On Friday afternoon we traveled through North Carolina {detour on I-40 was awful!} to get to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, where I was bundled up in 20 degree weather. Yeah, going from laying out on the beach to standing next to icicles just doesn't seem right.

It was very tiring but SO exciting! Florida was for a business trip and Tennessee was all about spending quality time with Chad and enjoying the mountains, which we try to do every year. Even though it was a great time, I'm glad to be back home and will post lots of pics soon and excited to share about who I met last Wednesday. Pretty much a dream come true...

Have a great week and anyone wanting to place photo orders for Christmas, please let me know by Wednesday, December 16th at the latest to ensure delivery by next Monday. {that's with rush delivery}

Off to eat cookies {*ah um* i mean sleep} and I guess get started on our Christmas cards, don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019