showering Baby Claire with love...

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Last weekend Monica {sis in law} and I hosted a baby shower for cousin Brianne! Her and husband Josh will be blessed with a precious baby girl in December and will name her Claire Isabella. We can not WAIT to meet her and had so much fun showering Baby Claire with love. Josh and Brianne are going to be amazing parents and the whole family couldn't be more excited about Claire's arrival!


The cute parents-to-be! So excited for them!

Brianne with her hostesses!
{my sis in law Monica, Brianne, and me}
I love my "extended family!"



The Newell Ladies
Jackie {Brianne's sis}, Sallie {Bri's mom}, Frieda {Bri's grandmother}, and mom-to-be Brianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019