just arrived.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another obsession of mine is my Day Planner. It's insane what it looks like by the end of the year. I jot down so many notes, market calendars, etc... that you can barely read it by December. For 2009 I had a huge pink Day Planner hourly appointment book, which I didn't really need since the only days I made hourly appointments was at Atlanta Market.

So when I set my eyes on the new Lilly Pulitzer agenda, I had to have it! The planners are hard cover, which I love because it makes them so sturdy. They also have the strap to keep them closed and aren't as big as the Day Planner so it makes them easier to throw in your purse. It comes with tabs that organize the months, dates to remember, and even has stickers in the back. Yes, I feel like a kid again.

Who knew one small little agenda book could get me so excited about the upcoming year! There's 3 different prints, I chose the Trouble Hibiscus because I love the chandeliers. View all the prints and order them HERE.

Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019