Miranda Lambert Concert | Greenville, SC | 1.18.18

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Welp, I tried SO hard to ward off all the sicknesses with my germaphobe self, but somehow I still managed to get the flu. **womp womp** Yeah, happy late birthday to me! I'm home today (with both kids because Chad had to work and my mom has the flu as well) and wearing a mask, diffusing my Thieves essential oils and catching up on work from the couch. I feel better today than yesterday and the TamiFlu, tylonal and Thermaflu aid the aches and fever. Really it's just the annoying cough and I'm thankful my symptoms aren't as bad as I've heard from others. Praying my boys don't get. Lysol and Clorox wipes + sanitizers have been our best friends this week.

ANYHOO, on to better things in life. My belated birthday celebration last Thursday was seeing Miranda Lambert in concert in Greenville with two of my bestest girlfriends. We had this planned since the end of last Summer, I swear. Knew since Miranda Lambert was one of my ALL TIME FAVS (I'd already seen her three times in concert before...) + she was kicking off her Livin Like Hippies Tour in Greenville, SC + just a few days after my birthday = I . MUST. GO.

So after working a bit Thursday morning, my friend Kenzie picked me up and we headed to Beth's place in Greenville to change, get ready, decide on outfits and pregame.

My PIC 4 LIFE Beth surprised me with the CUTEST BIRTHDAY SET UP!!!!!!!!


complete with Strossner's cupcakes, always a tradition! the best.



after many selfies and boomerang attempts, we were ready to head out for dinner downtown!



Should have snapped pics of dinner, but we went to Cazbah (one of our favs) and introduced Kenzie to lobster cigars and their most fabulous beignets. It's always delish. Every single time. So good! Perfect light bites before the concert!

Next up, it was time for Brent Cobb, Jon Pardi and MIRANDAAAAAAA....


We had our pink sunglasses and we were ready!!! ;) 



Beth's dress: Everly Dress in Teal // My kimono + tank. Skirt is sold out :( // Kenzie's dress: Dolly Dress

She always puts on a great show and let me tell ya, she don't give a DERN. Her hair was a hot mess and she just rocked out for over a solid hour. That's the reason I love her. She is honest , raw and such a great artist and entertainer. I'll always be #teammiranda


MUSIC IS MEDICINE!

Thankful for amazing friends who completely spoiled me with pregame and a wonderful dinner out. We had the best time and it was seriously the most awesome way to round out my "over a week long" birthday celebration. Feeling so blessed as I kick off 34! 

Here's to even more fun concerts in 2018 (we snagged tickets to see JT again this morning...eeeek) and fun times celebrating aaaall the things. 

Life is sweet, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019