:: wedding fun ::

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Meet Chad and Bre.


Gorgeous couple, right? 

They said "I DO" this past weekend a fun little venue in Liberty, SC - their hometown. Bre was in nursing school at Lander when she came by Sugar years ago and asked if we were hiring. Just by talking to her for a few minutes, I knew she would be a great asset for us and she was for several years. If you've shopped at Sugar over the past few years, then she may have helped you or you might have seen her modeling on our Instagram or Facebook!

She's sinced moved back home to wedding plan, build a home and finish her nursing career, but I had promised her I would always help her with her wedding and I stick to my word. 

I was happy to direct her wedding for her and honored to be a part of their special day!

First up, the rehearsal dinner. (The banner fell at the bottom, it says "The Hunt is Over") I thought so cute and of course that's a deer killed by the groom.



the ceremony was to be held by a pond, then the reception under a big pavillion...


Everything about the wedding was gorgeous. The perfect mix of a glam "gold-lovin'" bride and a rustic, deer-huntin', outoorsy groom. 




She made the most beautiful bride and even got her wedding gown at my sister's store, Voila!




We didn't get any pics together because I was a hot, sweaty mess (eeeeeek. real talk. it was H O T) but I wish them all the best , a life full of love laughter and all things sweet and feel truly blessed to have her help all those years at Sugar!

Photography by: Hayley Pethel Photography in Greenville, SC

Yes, she is awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019