WILW

Wednesday, August 31, 2016


What I'm loving on this Wednesday...

While I hate to see Summer go next month and plan on making it last as long as possible, I do get excited at the thought of cooler nights with more crisp (read: non suffocating) air and having outdoor dinner parties, gatherings and more. Can not believe college football kicks off TOMORROW.



Summer ain't over, so Lord no don't put away those white skinnies just yet. I'm wearing mine today and love this look as an easy way to transition them into Fall. Look for these outfit to pop up over on Sugar's Instagram soon!


I keep jumping from project to project, I swear. Well, first thing has been to finish the shop before end of Summer/football season so we could start enjoying it + get our normal garage that's attached to our home ready for a new season! I picked up some {free} bookshelves from my sister this past weekend and have a fun idea on how to use them in our garage. I can not wait to get the space organized and this pic is just one of the many inspiration pics to help me dream up a clean, organized space.



Projects like our shop, then wanting to finish our laundry room, reorganize our garage....and now I really want NEED a new rug for our living room. The one we purchased before we moved in over a year 1/2 ago was $200 for an 11x14 size. A great deal but the fibers just aren't the easiest to clean and the boys have proceeded to get marker all over it and I just can't get it cleaned. I'm thinking it's time to invest in an actual decent rug ... even if I have to get a smaller size 8x10 I hope to snag a great deal on a wool rug at the outlet soon. This living room is one I absolutely love and pinning for future living room ideas when we ever buy new living room furniture!


So yes, all pretty things above and there's only one way I know how to get em...



Time to do WERK ladies. 

Happy hump day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019