// five on friday //

Friday, October 24, 2014


// one // 

obsessed with this adorable Fall outfit from one of my favs, Suburban Faux Pas.  The temps have dropped and I'm so ready to pull out a few vests and sweaters this weekend (even though I hear Sunday we are right back up to 80 degree temps)


// two // 

Also on the agenda for the weekend - possibly painting dresser in our bedroom now for Cade's future room in new house. Benjamin Moore Hale Navy? We also have more cleaning out to do. It's never ending. Last Sunday we cleaned out our papa's house all. day. long. It has been nearly three years since he passed, nearly seven since daddy passed. When your dad was an only child, yes it all falls on the grandchildren. Our husbands are angels. Seriously. They worked SO hard over there Sunday (well Courtney was even doing some weedeating and I was hauling huge tree limbs across the yard, so us women weren't slacking) Good group effort. It just needed to be done! We still have a long ways to go, but we put a big dent in it and let's just say on Monday I was so sore I could hardly sit down.


// three // 

All of it worth it as we clean, purge, pack... to get ready for our big move soon. I went to look at granite today, just a few samples at a small place, but I think we are going to Elberton soon just to see ALL of our options. We are very fortunate to live about 25 minutes from "the granite capital of the world". There's two major places we want to check out, they say there are slabs for days. I know I'm going to be overwhelmed, but I also know when I see it... I will know. Kinda like a wedding dress. No? I've always liked the White Macaubus granite look, but excited to see in person. Any recommendations for a great, clean, white marble-look without the marble upkeep? We've already sent in our paint colors for cabinets. Will have to post more on that later, but I am sooo excited for him to get started!


// four // 

Something else I also did this week. Chopped all my hair off. This was my inspiration and about every other year or so I get the urge. It was time. I was tired of constantly just throwing it up in a ponytail. This will force me to somewhat style it every morning.


// five // 

A little food for thought on this Friday. Such a great reminder!


Happy Friday friends!

1 comment:

  1. um...I need to see this 'do. i know you don't do selfies, but just put the phone in front or your face or make cade be in the pic. (not joking)....OOOOOOORRRRRRR just let me see it in person sunday for brunch/movies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019