projects and obsessions.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Remember my $2 Hob Lob wooden tray I spraypainted gold? Here's the monogram decal I added [by local girl GS Monograms on Etsy] and the finished product. Love how it turned out. These make great gifts for around $8 each, if that.


Next up my papa had this really neat wooden magazine holder. I thought it would be cute painted and used in Cade's nursery {and future rooms} to hold books. Something special too.

BEFORE:
 had to fix the bottom


PRIMED and PAINTED WHITE:


AFTER:


Monogram decal also from GS Monograms.


The next project I'm trying to finish up is the desk I painted for the guest bedroom. If I could just get it finished with new hardware I could put in the room and start organizing the endless piles of JUNK that is in that room. So overwhelming. I'm almost done. PTL!

After that I want to switch some things around in the sunroom. I love the rug we have but it's looking a little worn after about two years. It's an indoor/outdoor rug so I plan on taking it outside, washing it up good and using it under our patio furniture by the pool. 

These are the two I'm deciding between. 
Chevron Rug in Chocolate Brown {shown here in blue}  | Ballard Designs

Geo Rug in Sand | Joss & Main

Thoughts? 

Also, did anyone see the amazing magazine subscription deals yesterday on Zulily?

I may or may not have snagged FOUR! I know I know...I'm obsessed.
But they were about $5 bucks each and some even for 2 years. How could I pass those up?
Lots of reading material for years ahead. As if I'll have time for that.






CLICK HERE to sign up for Zulily and snatch up your favorite magazines today. 
You'll receive amazing deals on their website daily. Check them out!

[P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY "blog and IRL" FRIEND SWEETBEF TODAY! Check out her blog here and send her some birthday love :) ]
at our friend Kelly's wedding last June in Blowing Rock, NC

2 comments:

  1. aw, precious! i wasn't even looking for a shout-out. i love the book holder you did for cade's room.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019